Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Compostela’s Green Lagoon


I’ve heard so much about Green Lagoon Park in Canamucan in the town of Compostela. They say that it’s a beach resort with a pool and various amenities. I never really got interested, though, because the resort, when viewed from the highway, seemed like a cheap getaway built right smack in the middle of a mangrove forest. Haha. Also, whenever I travel up North, my usual pit stop are Liloan and Danao. Incidentally, my uncles and cousins decided to go to Compostela over the weekend for a little excursion. I was originally against the idea of going to Green Lagoon but they all won me over (simply because they were paying. Hahaha).
Anyway, I’m glad that I went because I was finally able to see the place for my self. And considering that I had negative impression of the place, I must say that the place wasn’t shabby at all. In fact, I liked the place. So, here are some photos of the resort. If you’ve been to Green Lagoon park, tell us what you think!
by: leylnder

1 comments:

Leandro said...

I went to the place and enjoyed the beach too.

Leandro

Post a Comment

Cebu Simply But Amazing!!

CEBU 2011

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates