Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Liloan Surprises!


One of the amazing things about Cebu is that although it is too small (it’s even smaller than a dot on the world map,) it is packed with so much good stuff. Everything that you can think of is right here. And just when you thought that you’ve seen it all, you find out that you haven’t actually seen anything yet.
Just last Saturday, I got the chance to visit one of the most awesome places in Cebu right now. I went there expecting very little. Well, I’ve been to Liloan a gazillion times and I’m sure that I’ve seen almost all interesting parts of it. But I guess I have the right to change my mind, right? Hehehe. Well, I was just a little surprised! Okay, I was shocked! I didn’t expect that Liloan could pull out something as surprising as this! Well, enough of this nonsense! On with the photos! Haha!
by: leylnder

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cebu Simply But Amazing!!

CEBU 2011

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates